EPIC WORKS
Right, so . . . Pop-up10
EPIC WORKS
Right, so . . . Pop-up10

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Right, so . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane
PL: Human
PL: Human
Bane

Right, so . . . Empty
PostSubject: Right, so . . .   Right, so . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi.

Normally, I don't do this, but I wanted to tell you that: I cannot see the text in any forum post, on this forum. It's there and visible when highlighted, but not otherwise.

It is most likely because I am using Opera. It's not a big deal and I'm not really troubled by it but you know, just bringing it to your attention.
Back to top Go down
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator
AbhiEpicWorks

Right, so . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right, so . . .   Right, so . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Bane wrote:
Hi.

Normally, I don't do this, but I wanted to tell you that: I cannot see the text in any forum post, on this forum. It's there and visible when highlighted, but not otherwise.

It is most likely because I am using Opera. It's not a big deal and I'm not really troubled by it but you know, just bringing it to your attention.

Hello Bane!!

First of all, I welcome you here!!

And, regarding your problem, that could be something related to the browser, but I'm also using Opera and never faced any problem like this.
So, just check whether there's something wrong with the settings.

You can also try to restart your browser, and then see whether the problem has sorted out.

Sometimes you need to restart your PC or Laptop to reset the correct settings, so you could try doing that, too.

I think the problem will sort out by one way or another!

See you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://epicworks.wordpress.com

Right, so . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC WORKS :: Welcome everyone!! :: Introduction-
Jump to: