EPIC WORKS
Hey To You All Epicians :D Pop-up10
EPIC WORKS
Hey To You All Epicians :D Pop-up10

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey To You All Epicians :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukasz
PL: Human
Lukasz

Hey To You All Epicians :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 am

The name is Lukasz (my real name Very Happy) Don't like to be called by nicknames but my lost longing nickname has been lucaspl (I am Polish, Poland 4eva !!! LOOOL I enjoy reading manga a lot and all the series that are translated by Epic-dono and team are my favorites. I am applying to be an editor (mostly cleaner because typesetting looks a bit hard) to help this awesome group Very Happy Hope we all will have a great time working together !
Back to top Go down
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator
AbhiEpicWorks

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Lukasz wrote:
The name is Lukasz (my real name Very Happy) Don't like to be called by nicknames but my lost longing nickname has been lucaspl (I am Polish, Poland 4eva !!! LOOOL I enjoy reading manga a lot and all the series that are translated by Epic-dono and team are my favorites. I am applying to be an editor (mostly cleaner because typesetting looks a bit hard) to help this awesome group Very Happy Hope we all will have a great time working together !

Hello Lukasz!!

We welcome you here, on EPIC WORKS!!

It's nice to see that our work is loved so much by others!!

Well, you're welcome to join our staff!!

Of course! We always try our best to bring you more fun and joy!!

See you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://epicworks.wordpress.com
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member
LittleMelon18

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Lukasz wrote:

Welcome Lukasz! I like your name very much! =D Typesetting for the first time was hard but you get used to it and it becomes easier! One thing I learnt about typesetting is that you have to be very careful and have a good eye!

Maybe we'll work together since you're gonna apply?? XD
Back to top Go down
Lukasz
Lukasz

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:49 am

I like my name too, Epic-dono Razz Hopefully we will work together LittleMelon Smile I have learnt the basics of cleaning and now I am going to give typesetting a go so that I will be even more useful and we can release more awesome chapters of the series we all love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member
LittleMelon18

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:04 am

Please call me Mel-chan. LittleMelon seems rather awkward to say. ^^

Good on you! It's pretty exciting to learn a new skill and know it's definitely useful! Keep up with your hard work! I believe you're doing great!
Back to top Go down
Lukasz
Lukasz

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:21 am

I was thinking of calling you Melon-chan but wasn't sure whether you were are a girl or a boy Razz btw. Is there a proper chat we could talk on that replies are immediate. Do you guys use msn or something of that kind?
Back to top Go down
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member
LittleMelon18

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Haha, check my profile out, y'know?

Yeah, I have MSN and yahoo etc. I think we should set up an IRC channel! I'll take that idea to Ahbi and see what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Lukasz
Lukasz

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:29 am

That would be just the best. All members could access it and the conversation would be spontaneous too Very Happy It is very easy to make three ^^
Back to top Go down
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member
LittleMelon18

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 am

Abhi just created a staff only chatbox!

But if you need to talk, I'll stick my yahoo email on my profile.

EDIT:

I can't do that! o.O For some reason, it's rejecting my email!
Back to top Go down
Lukasz
Lukasz

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am

I see a chatbox above the threads but no one seems to be on it Sad I think I will wait n see how the idea of IRC progresses. I got an msn: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I have not used for quite some time ^^
Back to top Go down
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member
LittleMelon18

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Ah! I know, that happens haha. I'll try to be on it whenever I can!

Abhi considered the idea of IRC but then he thinks that not many people will be using it since there's a shoutbox here and all.

Use an email you're on often. There's no point using an email that you hardly go on!
Back to top Go down
Lukasz
Lukasz

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 pm

tbh, I use email very rarely Very Happy Just for registration and stuff but will use the one I am currently using, just gotta convert it into msn ^^
Back to top Go down
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member
LittleMelon18

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 am

You can do that?! o.O

Don't worry about converting. I'll just use that email. But I mainly use yahoo as my primary email though?
Back to top Go down
Lukasz
Lukasz

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:19 am

Hmm... I guess we should stick with the shoutbox ^^ It doesn't require any thinking HaHa But then we will miss each other on it due to the huge time difference :/ We will need to manage somehow Smile
Back to top Go down
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member
LittleMelon18

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Anything urgent, PM any one of us! That's what PM's are for!

Haha, I bug Abhi with it all the time. >.< *guilty*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey To You All Epicians :D   Hey To You All Epicians :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey To You All Epicians :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPIC WORKS :: Welcome everyone!! :: Introduction-
Jump to: