EPIC WORKS
[LilMarble] [Typesetter] Pop-up10
EPIC WORKS
[LilMarble] [Typesetter] Pop-up10

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[LilMarble] [Typesetter]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LilMarble
PL: Human
PL: Human
LilMarble

[LilMarble] [Typesetter] Empty
PostSubject: [LilMarble] [Typesetter]   [LilMarble] [Typesetter] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:15 am

[LilMarble] [Typesetter]

(1) Can you work regularly?
Yes, I'm really free. I just quitted my summer job (as a wine-shopgirl XD) so I'm spending my days watching D.Gray-man with my little brother and reading manga.

(2) How much time you can spend on your desired job?
Right now it's summer so I can spend up to 5-7 hours a day on the job. Once the school year starts, I can probably spare 2-3 hours a day.

(3) Do you have any experience regarding the work?
No, I don't. But I am very eager to learn. Very Happy I have posted in the "Need some training" thread as well.

(4) Are you dedicated towards your work?
Absolutely! Very Happy I adore manga and am really grateful to all the scanlation groups. I am interested in the genres that EPIC WORKS works on too. Romance, Comedy, Slice of life are my love. (And a little Ecchi/Adult is always intriguing!) But I'm willing to work on anything. Smile
Back to top Go down
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator
AbhiEpicWorks

[LilMarble] [Typesetter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [LilMarble] [Typesetter]   [LilMarble] [Typesetter] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:00 am

LilMarble wrote:
[LilMarble] [Typesetter]

(1) Can you work regularly?
Yes, I'm really free. I just quitted my summer job (as a wine-shopgirl XD) so I'm spending my days watching D.Gray-man with my little brother and reading manga.

(2) How much time you can spend on your desired job?
Right now it's summer so I can spend up to 5-7 hours a day on the job. Once the school year starts, I can probably spare 2-3 hours a day.

(3) Do you have any experience regarding the work?
No, I don't. But I am very eager to learn. Very Happy I have posted in the "Need some training" thread as well.

(4) Are you dedicated towards your work?
Absolutely! Very Happy I adore manga and am really grateful to all the scanlation groups. I am interested in the genres that EPIC WORKS works on too. Romance, Comedy, Slice of life are my love. (And a little Ecchi/Adult is always intriguing!) But I'm willing to work on anything. Smile

Hello LilMarble!!

Well, our public relation member contacted me regarding your application, so here's this quick answer to your submitted application!!

Your application makes you eligible for the job!

But, first of all, you need to pass our test!

If you'll pass, then you'll be an official member of EPIC WORKS.

About the training, I have posted the detail regarding it there!!

All the best!!

See you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://epicworks.wordpress.com

[LilMarble] [Typesetter]
Page 1 of 1