EPIC WORKS
[Sentiment no Kisetsu] Sentiment no Kisetsu - Chapter 1 Pop-up10
EPIC WORKS
[Sentiment no Kisetsu] Sentiment no Kisetsu - Chapter 1 Pop-up10

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Sentiment no Kisetsu] Sentiment no Kisetsu - Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member
LittleMelon18

[Sentiment no Kisetsu] Sentiment no Kisetsu - Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: [Sentiment no Kisetsu] Sentiment no Kisetsu - Chapter 1   [Sentiment no Kisetsu] Sentiment no Kisetsu - Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to try the first chapter because I'm a sucker for romance, too, haha.

Okay, you weren't lying about nudity, alright. I was a bit shocked when I turned the page...it was like....woah! In your face! Anyway, that's my view from me. XD I personally don't understand the liking of nudity. It's like....??

Anyway, I'll try to get a discussion going....Here's my opinions/views/rants etc below!

Personally, I'm a little angry about the portrayal of girls in an all girls school. Why? Because I go to an all-girls school myself. I know exactly what's going on. I think that is utterly embarrassing if you drop a pad in the corridor. I mean, come on. At least we have some decency. Anyone would like to disagree with me on this? Unless it was on purpose.....

The art is so-so. It's not the best I've seen.

Romance? None that I see so far, but it's still too early to tell. I just see lust so far.

So far, I find the characters rather twisted, actually. Especially the female teacher, I think she's totally wacko. She's some horny teacher; a hypocrite, really. She caught him in the act, yet she had advanced onto him before. Moving on.. Does anyone think the marriage occurred due to blackmail, as a result of that? Or is it "taking responsibility"? Interpretations?

Any views about the highschool girl? I just think she just has a teacher complex and the urge to get into his pants haha. Like she said herself, she only liked him because he was "sensei".

Oh this is twisted....

But still wanting to find out what happens in the next chapters. Developments? Hmmm, this could stand as a oneshot. But we'll see...

EDIT:
Reason why it could stand as a oneshot? Because it is!!! O.O

Anyway, I still stand with the question, development after that?
Back to top Go down

[Sentiment no Kisetsu] Sentiment no Kisetsu - Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1