EPIC WORKS
Read and follow the guidelines properly if you want to support any manga. Pop-up10
EPIC WORKS
Read and follow the guidelines properly if you want to support any manga. Pop-up10

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read and follow the guidelines properly if you want to support any manga.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator
AbhiEpicWorks

Read and follow the guidelines properly if you want to support any manga. Empty
PostSubject: Read and follow the guidelines properly if you want to support any manga.   Read and follow the guidelines properly if you want to support any manga. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 am

> All manga requests are always welcome, but a poll will be conducted to choose the best one out of them if all the requests look good.
There is also a possibility of some exception cases where you don’t have to wait for the poll results, and the request will be directly approved.

All of you must actively participate in all the polls that I conduct. They’re not for show and carry some importance.

I’ll not accept any manga request on which I was already working in the past. Check the forum to see the list of those projects.

> I’ll continue working only on those manga that you enjoy.
So, it’s your job to constantly let me know whether you’re enjoying them or not.

Follow these guidelines if you want me to keep working on your favorite manga:

(1) Whenever a new chapter is released, make sure to reply to the release post.

(2) A handful of replies doesn’t mean that everyone is enjoying the manga. So, at least 28 replies must be posted to support your favorte manga.

I’m putting all my effort and spending my precious time for you, so the least you can do is support me and your manga by sharing your views on this site, i.e, by replying/commenting to the posts.
You can even conduct discussions. There can’t be a better place for that purpose than the scanaltor’s site.
The scanlator is the one releasing your favorite manga’s chapters, after all.

(3) Any manga series that don’t get the required support will be dropped by me. I don’t want to work on something that manga fans don’t enjoy.
It’s quite obvious that if they enjoy it, they’ll definitely support it.

(4) The more support a manga gets, the more I’ll be inclined towards working on that manga.

(5) And last but not least, everything I’ve mentioned above is for your sake and is nothing more than a suggestion. I’m not asking you to do anything, so you can do whatever you want.
It’s not my work to make you understand how things should work. You should already have the general idea and basic sense.
Back to top Go down
http://epicworks.wordpress.com

Read and follow the guidelines properly if you want to support any manga.
Page 1 of 1