EPIC WORKS
We're going to bring some revolution here!! Pop-up10
EPIC WORKS
We're going to bring some revolution here!! Pop-up10

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're going to bring some revolution here!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator
AbhiEpicWorks

We're going to bring some revolution here!! Empty
PostSubject: We're going to bring some revolution here!!   We're going to bring some revolution here!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Hello everyone!!

Up till now, EPIC WORKS was working only on some long series, but we're going to change this system.

From now on, we're starting to work on short manga series, which will not only finish sooner than the long ones allowing you to read the complete story without taking very long, but it will be a good change too, i.e., you will be able to read more stories.

To start with, we'll scanlate 2 short manga series, about which I'll inform you later in the Ongoing manga projects section.

I hope you're all excited to experience this new change, and will enjoy reading our short series!

Have Fun!!

- AbhiEpicWorks

Last edited by AbhiEpicWorks on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://epicworks.wordpress.com
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member
Noutathewolf

PostSubject: Re: We're going to bring some revolution here!!   We're going to bring some revolution here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:55 am

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Hello everyone!!

Up till now, EPIC WORKS was working only on some long series, but we're going to change this system.

From now on, we're starting to work on short manga series, which will not only finish sooner than the long ones allowing you to read the complete story without taking very long,but it will be a good change too, i.e., you will be able to read more stories.

To start with, we'll scanlate 2 short manga series, about which I'll inform you later in the Ongoing manga projects section.

I hope you're all excited to experience this new change, and will enjoy reading our short series!

Have Fun!!

- AbhiEpicWorks
sounds interesting~ although ill be sad once the short ones end, since, well, they're short.. Sad
Back to top Go down
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator
AbhiEpicWorks

PostSubject: Re: We're going to bring some revolution here!!   We're going to bring some revolution here!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:52 am

Noutathewolf wrote:

sounds interesting~ although ill be sad once the short ones end, since, well, they're short.. Sad

Hello Nouta-chan!!

Oh, I do understand what you're talking about, but I think you'll enjoy them so much that you won't feel too sad when they are going to end!

Just look forward to it!

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
http://epicworks.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're going to bring some revolution here!!   We're going to bring some revolution here!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're going to bring some revolution here!!
Page 1 of 1