EPIC WORKS
Hi People, ^^ Pop-up10
EPIC WORKS
Hi People, ^^ Pop-up10

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi People, ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lecros
PL: Human
PL: Human

Hi People, ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hi People, ^^   Hi People, ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:57 am

Hey there, I figured I'd be polite and make some posts instead of being the leecher I am :p.

Although I have to say that I mostly don't post since I tend to forget forums and follow a lot of manga. I geuss your just starting out with being a manga release team but you have a lot of releases already and that in a time span of 2 weeks. Really impressive.

I wanted to ask if you could link people to the forum or forum topic on the wordpress blog next time since I didn't know where to go to find the chapter.

I removed part of my openings topic because the title's length was too short >.<
Back to top Go down
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator
AbhiEpicWorks

Hi People, ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi People, ^^   Hi People, ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:08 am

Lecros wrote:
Hey there, I figured I'd be polite and make some posts instead of being the leecher I am :p.

Although I have to say that I mostly don't post since I tend to forget forums and follow a lot of manga. I geuss your just starting out with being a manga release team but you have a lot of releases already and that in a time span of 2 weeks. Really impressive.

I wanted to ask if you could link people to the forum or forum topic on the wordpress blog next time since I didn't know where to go to find the chapter.

I removed part of my openings topic because the title's length was too short >.<

Hello Lecros!!

It's nice to see people trying to be polite to those who provide them all the fun!!

Thanks for appreciating our work!!

EPIC WORKS is determined to do faster releases, so that people don't have to wait long for them!!

About what you asked, we have already provided the link, just take a look at the left side of the site, there you'll find the animation with the link to this forum!! You just have to click on it.

I hope you'll enjoy your visits here!!

See you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://epicworks.wordpress.com

Hi People, ^^
Page 1 of 1